Gearing up for the Job Interview
For: Women who have a job interview lined up and need to get prepared for it
Job interviews never seem to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count, and even after you have been an interviewer yourself. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know.
For women who have either been away from the workspace for a while or are transiting to different kinds of work, interviewing can seem more difficult than ever. Yes, you are confident and know what kind of job you’d like, you also have the skills and the experience, but you maybe faced with awkward questions that don’t follow the normal course. Of why you took a break, what has changed, how your skills and experience will fit into the current workplace scenario or how you will manage your kids.
If you have concerns about positioning yourself in a job interview or need help to negotiate for what you want, Fleximoms’ Interview Prep service will guide you through the process.
What you will get:
- A 1 hour intensive personalized session (face to face or over Skype only) comprising a role play and specific feedback and advice on what you need to do to get ready for the actual job interview
- A summary email and recommendations
- Your profile/ CV on the basis of which you have been called for the interview
- The job description
How do I apply:
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your contact details
- Pay the Session Fee once you receive our confirmation
- On receiving the payments, we will send you the online links and forms to be completed.