Curves International is now in India and brings to Indian women an immense opportunity to become a part of the prospering fitness industry of India.
It is seeking partnerships with entrepreneurial women who are passionate about fitness and are keen to run a Curves franchise.
Curves is unique among all other players in the fitness space as it is owned by women, managed by women and is exclusive only to clients who are women.
Curves International Inc, is a renowned fitness franchise business that was set up in the US in 1992 to make convenient fitness options available to women, it transformed itself into a thriving business and has grown to become the fastest growing fitness franchise in the world.
Some quick facts about Curves:
• The world’s leader in women’s fitness with 4 million members worldwide
• The world’s largest fitness franchise with 10,000 centres in over than 80 countries
• The fastest growing franchise company in history
• The only provider of complete solutions for women for both exercise and diet/weight management
• A 100% franchisee owned model
• The market leader in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Ecuador, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Republic of Korea, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the Ukraine.
In India, Curves has already set up its first centre at Mumbai (Ghatkopar) in 2010 and has plans to set up over 250 more centres across India.
Curves gives you the chance to offer a global brand to Indian women in your city!
As a Curves franchisee, you will have the added advantage of being nurtured by a world leader in fitness franchisees.
• Maximum startup capital: Rs. 70 lakh (approx.) (includes, equipment cost, franchise fee, application fee, setup and interiors cost, advertising and marketing cost, space cost – if leased)
• Space: 1500 – 2000 sq ft (on lease / self owned)
If this opportunity excites you, send us your contact details on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 – 11- 46566958 / +91 – 9810105861 and we will be happy to put you in touch with Curves.